The PCCOM PCI bus 2 port adapter is an 32 bits PCI bus board with Plug and Play (PnP) features, it provides two asynchronous serial communication ports RS422, which link the computer and serial peripheral devices such as terminals, modems, serial printers, plotters, ... etc.
The PCCOM PCI bus 2 port adapter is particularly suited to facilitate the connection of terminals (VDUs) in multi-user operating systems. The PCCOM board may be installed in any Pentium or hardware compatible systems. The PnP features let hardware configuration for IRQ and I/O address is detected by BIOS automatically, you don’t need set switch and jumper
Bus: 32 Bit PCI Bus
The features of the PCCOM PCI bus 2 port adapter are:
- 32 bit PCI bus with Plug and Play (PnP) features.
- Two RS422 ports for asynchronous communications.
- Pentium hardware compatibles.
- Baud rate up to 115200 for normal speed mode and up to 460K for high speed mode.
- Provides 16550 port that contains 16 bytes FIFO for each port.
- Up to 4 boards be installed in one computer system.
- Software compatible with PCCOM98.
English manual with adjusting plan, terminal diagram, data sheets and sample programs.
Windows-XP-7/8/10, Linux driver or info
The package contains:
PCCOM Board, Software-CD, Manual